We have provided some resources below to assist justice involved people and our partners. Please note this is a rapidly changing situation and the resources below will be updated regularly.
Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) COVID-19 updates and resources
Colorado’s COVID-19 Page:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information:
Tips to protect our communities
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has the most accurate information about coronavirus (COVID-19) in Colorado and tips to protect our communities. Learn more on the CDPHE website.
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment suggests that you:
- Frequently and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or use your inner elbow or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you’re sick, and keep your children home if they are sick.
- Clean surfaces in your home, and personal items such as cell phones, using regular household products.
- Be calm and prepared. Learn more.
- People who are not sick do not need face masks to protect themselves from respiratory viruses, including COVID-19. Ill people should wear a mask to protect family members or in any scenario where needed to prevent the spread of germs, when possible.
Contact the Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition by calling 303-825-0122 or email us.