We have provided some resources below to assist justice involved people and our partners. Please note this is a rapidly changing situation and the resources below will be updated regularly.
Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) COVID-19 updates and resources
Colorado’s COVID-19 Page:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information:
Tips to protect our communities
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has the most accurate information about coronavirus (COVID-19) in Colorado and tips to protect our communities. Learn more on the CDPHE website.
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment suggests that you:
- Frequently and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or use your inner elbow or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you’re sick, and keep your children home if they are sick.
- Clean surfaces in your home, and personal items such as cell phones, using regular household products.
- Be calm and prepared. Learn more.
- Make or buy a cloth covering that will cover your mouth and nose and use it whenever you are outside your own house or yard. Scarves and bandanas will work as coverings. Wash your face covering frequently.
Contact the Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition by calling 303-825-0122 or email us.